SUPPORT THE DANA POINT HISTORICAL SOCIETY THROUGH RALPHS COMMUNITY CONTRIBUTIONS PROGRAM
PARTICIPANT REGISTRATION FOR THE NEW TERM BEGINS ON SEPTEMBER 1, 2019.
Use your Ralph’s grocery bill to help the Dana Point Historical Society! Register at Ralphs.com and not only receive special coupons, but Ralph’s will give from 1% to 4% of your grocery bill to DPHS as your designated community participant. Ralph’s no longer provides a printed letter for easy registration. You must go online to re-register, ANNUALLY. This year’s enrollment started in September.
It’s free! Just follow these instructions for FIRST TIME enrollment:
Go to RALPHS.COM
1) <CLICK> Register (upper right) for an account unless you already have one.
2) Type in your email and choose a password
3) Type in your zip code to find your local Ralph’s
4) Enter your Ralph’s card, if you have one, or skip
5) Choose any email offers you want to receive
6) Confirm your information and <CLICK> Create Account
7) GO TO the Ralph’s home page (refresh the page) and SIGN IN
8) Scroll to the bottom and <CLICK> “Services”
9) <CLICK> “Community Contributions”
10) Scroll to the bottom and <CLICK> “Enroll”
11) Type our organization number 90334
12) Confirm your enrollment choice. (Only one allowed)
THAT’S IT !!!
Now, each time you shop at Ralph’s, a percentage of eligible food item charges will go The Dana Point Historical Society.
If you have previously created an account and enrolled in the community program, you will see an option to update your annual enrollment in the community program. Simply re-enter our organization number 90334 and confirm.
The Dana Point Historical Society greatly benefits from your participation in this program and we very much appreciate you taking the time to enroll.
If you need assistance participating in this program, please call DPHS at 949-248-8121.